Yes I’m doing it. The go around the room and ask everyone what they are thankful for.
Nancy- I have a lot to be thankful for. My child, family, job and a new year, and hopefully still having a job.
Walter- My job.
James- afraid to answer. I have to think about it.
Ann- living and my kids.
That’s what some of the folks at work had to say. I’m thankful for several things this year.
- My family
- My job. And like Nancy, hope I have one next year.
- The car we have been borrowing so I can go to both of my jobs.
- Hulu and ESPN3 which helps me stay awake at my night job.
- Coke, Mt. Dew, Sprite and other assorted caffeinated beverages.
- Spaghetti and meatballs.
- The Big 12 (except for Mizzou. Bye bye Tigers)
- My son’s ability to sell Ketchup popsicle to Eskimos wearing white gloves.
What are you thankful for? feel free to tell everyone by posting your comments.